Great Park Garden
Updated: Dec 28, 2021
Previously this garden was old, tired, with patchy looking grass and heavy clay borders - you can see our before pictures at the end of this post.
We gave it a new lease of life by removing the grass and clay (lots of it) and replacing it with:
• Sleeper timber edging.
• A new plant scheme on the borders with seasonal interest
• Smooth colourful natural stone tiles and path
• Warm Cotswold gold gravel.
• A decking extension which we painted Anthracite grey to match surrounding windows
• Fresh turfing to finish off
Working for a professional chef definitely had its perks as we were all fed every day!